Thursday 1 December 2011

'Tis the season and all!

It's December! And what a festive first day of the month it's been :)
We decided to put up our crimbo decorations today, dragged them out of the shed in ancient ready-to-decompose boxes, however, the living room looks stunning, thanks to the teamwork of Mum and Robin :D
Even though I was busy making mince pies and cupcakes in the kitchen, I felt the festivity! (Of course I did, I was making mince pies :D)


Me and Robin also put up our first Christmas tree! It's only a mere height of 3ft, and small enough to be placed on a table next to the telly, but it's still a tree ^^
Although, we did have to pinch a few decorations from my mums tree in the house :P (since ours is in the conservatory and has only a small handful of microscopic lights on).


(note the dodgy ribbon bow, good improv on my point) :D

Also, due to using some leftover tree decorations, our tree is consumed in pure red! (or in other words, the decorations nobody else wanted), therefore, I plan to make a trip to Dobbies!


But, a garden center I hear you ask? Indeed, every year this place has a gorgeous selection of crimbo decorations, and since I think decorating a Christmas tree in the same old usual 'attire' if you will, is incredibly boring, I would love to see more 'vintage' pieces, or even the more unusual stuff - but not too weird :P It is still Christmas after all!






It made me use google! And after a quick search, I found some quite interesting controversial pictures of your average Christmas Tree:











The worlds Most expensive apparently ^


Some say cute, I say slightly depressive :P




Kinda weird, huh?


Although, the ultimate christmas tree goes too.. (as far as i've seen!):



Ooh the room for pressies! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment