Tuesday 14 February 2012

Karaoke!

 Oh yes, I indulged in a bit of karaoke tonight at my new local - the Kingswood Tavern! Chanices birthday is on Wednesday, so we plan to go to Fever Thursday night, but for tonight, we sang!


 A bit of everything was playing out night, some classics, some new shit, and some really bad soppy shit. I hate sometimes when you've just heard and enjoyed a classic song the entire pub is singing along to, and the next song creates an entire downer when some soppy bastard sings a sad ballad!
 Oh well! All's well and ends well :)


 Despite I'm not exactly the next Whitney Houston (though its possible now, HA! too soon?), no-one gives a shit when your drunk and merry :) And I could have quite possibly ruined a few songs for some people :P
 I also apparently made a new friend, the karaoke manager! As if karaoke's need managers?! Just shove a song on and pass us the mic!
 Good times!


 Though I must add for any future karaokes, one must consume a fair amount of alcoholic beverages before one can take part in such acts ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment