Saturday 24 December 2011

Christmas is Nigh!


Oh yes, can you feel it? ^-^

People are crazy at Christmas! Why do people feel the need to leave all their christmas shopping to the last few days of the christmas week, where the shopping centers are packed, the stores have next to nothing on their shelves, getting into town and finding a car parking space is a nightmare, and everyone is stressed!

Their loss ^-^ I managed to get in all my stuff at the beginning of December, and just went for a stroll in some of the shops in the last week :)

Like Michael Bublé, I love Christmas :D Despite England isn't well known for having a white one, you don't necessarily need snow to have a good un' :)
Though we are one person down this year, my brother! He's currently travelling that vast western country of America, and he's doing an awesome job! He's been so many places within so many different states, and in such a short period of time! He's only been out there since August, and he's already beat me on travelling locations! And he's also richer :P Damn him!

But he's still got something to open! I got him a little something for Christmas, something pretty cool, practical and mail-able ^-^
So when you (or should I say 'I') come to open it tomorrow over skype, you'll still be apart of the Christmas day you've loved for the past 21 years :D Your not missing it this yea bro!

And by the way, Happy Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment