Thursday 29 December 2011

Argh!

 It's all paperwork crap!


 A week or so ago, everything was fast.. Monday we went to see Marie, Tuesday I went to the council to see if I could get any help, then I phoned up Loveitts to book an appointment to view the apartment, and first thing Wednesday morning we viewed 3 different apartments. When I got back from the viewing I got sent the application form, which I immediately filled in and sent off on the same day.


 But Christmas is delaying my progress! Damn you!


 Today however, I get a phone call from Loveitts asking me if I had made a decision on whether I want the apartment or not.. Of course I do! I sent you my application over a week ago!
 Except this time, I was asked to fill in another form to send off.. I've never wanted the post to be delivered asap before, but if there's going to be a time in which Royal Mail should get their asses into gear, it's now!
 The anticipation is killing me!


 Thought the only problem now is that i've already pictured having all my stuff in there, waking up in the morning, going into my own kitchen, pouring my own cereal into my own bowl (and then having to wash it up in my own sink!) etc etc. And if someone else was to get the apartment instead of me, or if I was declined.. well I don't know.. Or atleast I know i'd be very frustrated :P


 Though I don't see why they would do that :D


 So fingers crossed!
And hurry up Royal Mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment