Wednesday 7 December 2011

Fishy Aquatics!

So me and Robin eventually took that trip to Dobbies.
After we browsed some christmas decorations for our awesome 3ft tree, we thought we'd visit the pets :)
As we found, Dobbies has some wierd, but cool looking fish :)








Really liked the look of the corals in this fish tank :)


Can you find the frog? ^^


This fish looks pretty awesome :)



Turtle!




Not quite sure about this one, still interesting though :)





Then we found some other pets!
This hamster was awesome! THAT awesome that he even high-fived me :)
I shall call him!: Glen :D




Oh, and this bird looked cool too :)
He was the only one in the cage with those colourings.
When I first saw him, he looked only pure white, then when he flew off he had a hint of yellow in his feathers, but this picture seemed to give him some added tints! Very photogenic :)


I so wanted to take Glen home :D But Robin pulled me away before I got too attached :(
Still gave him a name tho ;) Muahaha!
Glen, I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment