Monday 19 December 2011

House hunting!

 Me, mum and robin went over to visit Marie's today :)
She's recently bought a cute little kitten from Martin's pet shop in town, and she's so cute! Her names Precious and shes all black :)
 Me and Robin we're teasing her a bit with a laser pen, since cats, have a thing for running around after things looking stupid :D Although, she is a bit shy still.. well I don't blame her! 3 new scary looking strangers wander into her new home wanting to pick her up must be scary for a little kitten ^^


Anywho, she made us a cuppa and offered some mince pies that she baked herself (they we're nice, I may have some competition!) and she gave me and my mum a Christmas present :)
 Marie lives in a one bedroom apartment over in kingswood, and it's really nice. Hers is on the first floor, and it's just the right size. After she mentioned the fact that there was quite a few empty apartments now, above and below her, it started us thinking about looking into them.
 When I got back home, I grabbed my lappytop and googled it! There was a few, like she said, available - 2 one bedroom apartments and a two bedroom. The one bedroom apartments we're £350pcm, and the two bedrooms for only an extra £25pcm. Nice!


 The area isn't too bad either. We would be living close to someone we know (Marie!), just around the corner is some shops; a newsagents, hairdressers, takeaways! And just down the road is Aldi :)


 Having our own place would be awesome, and living not even 5 minutes away from my mum and nan is definately a bonus! Even though there is a lot to give out when having your own home, such as bills, house upkeep, doing your own laundry even! It still doesn't out-weigh having your own space :) And besides, I wouldn't mind doing my own laundry! :D


 Plus, when me and Robin are stable enough with the bills etc, we can look into getting a cat!! Oh yes, obtaining a lovely feline friend to mope around the house would be aweesoooome! Any specific cat I hear you say? Yes! A fat ginger one :D maybe one that looks like a tiger or something :o
 Can't find a fat cat? Feed it moar! There's no better house pet then a fat lazy ginger cat that doesn't care if you pick it up and fuss it, or even poke it a little ^^
 Like these!:



Who doesn't want one like these? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment