Saturday 14 January 2012

Me so sorry!

 First of all, I'm sorry blog! I've abandoned you and I apologise! It's been hectic lately..

 Alot has happened since my last entry, it's only been 10 days, but damn!

 Lets recap!

 What's the update on the matter of your apartment, I hear you ask? Well! Turns out I'm now the proud owner of a ground floor, 2 bedroom apartment in Kingswood Gardens! Sounds posh :D But by jove didn't it take some effort to get it!
 To start off, I had my first ever viewing of a property, so I wasn't sure what to do/ask and I had probably the worst viewee' (if you will). She was terrible, everytime I ask something she flashes a look of disgust, and when I don't ask anything she looks at me like i'm so nieve! Anyway, I complete my application, which then took some time for them to get through as they kept nit-picking problems. They then told me I needed a Guarantor - so my mum had to fill out another application (which was another £75!), and apparently there was also a problem with that.
 So eventually we got my cousin, Kelly, to be my Guarantor, since, as they put it, my parents weren't earning enough! Dispite them owning their own home and having life savings in the bank, but you know, that's not good enough for them!

 Aaaanywho, a few looong days later, I get a phone call from Loveitts, telling me they've accepted my application, yay! Now I only need to get my ass down to Coventry (the city of the annoying and oh-so-confusing ring-road layout), and sign for the lease. Oh sure! Why can't there be a Loveitts in Nuneaton? They sell property in Nuneaton, so why isn't there any offices here?!

 And another thing, I needed to bring my Guarantor, which made it slightly frustrating, as Kelly works in the week until 4pm (the convenient time of when Loveitts close in the evening), and I work on weekends. But luckily enough, she could leave work early on Friday, which was when I made my appointment to siiiiiign!! :D

 And now I have my own set of keys! :D

 However, as karma works in her unusual and sometimes questionable ways, there is always a downside to every upside. On the Sunday (mine and my mums first working Sunday of 2012) we got a phone call from my dad saying that my Grandma had just passed away, which caused them to book a flight on Sunday night to fly early Tuesday morning.
 I couldn't go. Simply because I don't want my last and past memories of the people I love to be of them suffering or in a bad way. Basically, I prefer to only recall the good memories, not the bad. Some people may call this selfish, or rude, not to go to the funeral of a loved one, but in my opinion, the ways in which people choose to mourn or to remember those who have passed away is entirely up to them, and people shouldn't be judged or wrongly accused of not caring or whatever..

 More tomorrow when I have more battery juice!




- January 14 - 

Friends know you never loose your head, even when under pressure. It follows, then, that in order to save face, you should avoid guillotines at all costs.

Unlucky Numbers: 4, 800


 After Sunday being such a shit day, and since i've missed a few days on the blog, I wondered what Sundays horrorscope was...

- January 8 (Last Sunday) - 

To get ahead in life, you must learn to control your temper. It will not only create obstacles in your career and social life but might also culminate in the uncomfortable condition known as spontaneous combustion.
To achieve success, keep your cool.

Unlucky Numbers: 492, 619, 758.

No comments:

Post a Comment