Wednesday 4 January 2012

Update!

I've missed the last couple of days..


 I've been a tad busy with all the apartment business. I managed to get another viewing of the apartment so I could go through all of the questions that I totally forgot to ask on my first viewing!
 The woman who showed us around was.. well, a bitch to put it bluntly. She was a bitch the first time, and she didn't let us down the next time!
 There was a list of things that I noticed on our first viewing that I wasn't completely happy with, such as; the spare bedroom was painted a horrible pink, really mank. It looked like a doorbell outside that was broken also. Some lights didn't work and she couldn't get the heater in the bathroom to work. So on the second viewing I was looking out for them and hoping they would've been fixed (as I noted all the problems on my application).


 To my surprise, the mank pink room was still glaring at me, the doorbell or whatever it was outside still had wires hanging from it, but the heater however did work.. the dumbass didn't turn on the main switch -.-
 I asked her when they we're going to repaint the pink room, and she turned round and said to me in a bitchy tone that it wasn't going to be repainted, as the colour was bearable.. BEARABLE?! IT'S PINK! Ugh!
 She said 'unbearable' colours we're black or something.. Who the fuck paints their room black anyway?


 Anyway, here's the list that I made :) ([/] means tick!)


-Things to be Checked-


1) Pink wall has been repainted [x]
2) Doorbell or whatever fixed [x]
3) Bathroom fan fixed [/]
4) All the lights work [/]
5) Windows open and close properly [/]
6) Carpets/floors aren't ripped or torn [/]
7) Note the nearest fire extinguisher [/]
8) Ask about the £75 that I had to still apparently pay [/]


 When I called Loveitts yesterday to ask for another viewing, the woman on the phone said I still had to pay my £75, but I already payed one £75, so we asked Paula (the bitchy lady), and she said yes, we still had to pay it and it's for a guarantors form to do a police check on my mum. But my mum already has her official forms that she has paid for before, and she tried to tell Paula that, but the bitch didn't understand, so we gave up trying!


 I also made a list of questions that I made sure to ask this time, since before it was our first time viewing an apartment (and we viewed three) so we wasn't sure what to ask. This time I was prepared!:


 I also wanted to run the taps in the bathroom, kitchen, the bath, shower, and flush the toilet so I know they work properly, but they cut off the water :(




-Questions I asked-


1) Are pets allowed?
2) Where do we put our rubbish?
3) Can we decorate? (repaint, drill holes for pictures etc)
4) Can we fit an electric meter so we can pay it using a card?
5) Does anyone else have a key to the property, if so, who? (such as previous tenants)
6) If we need anything repairing, who do we report to?


 Paula seemed completely oblivious when I started asking questions.. she didn't seem professional at all. When I asked if pets we're allowed she said "What kind of pets?".. Uhm, an elephant? What kind of stupid question is that! So I said a hamster, a cat, that kind of "pet" (I replied whilst mumbling dumbass!). After she stared blankly at me for a few seconds, she finally said not really, but she knows of a guy upstairs who has two dogs, and Marie has a cat.. So, lady, is that a yes or a no?!
 I don't care, i'll get a cat anyway :)


 When I asked where do we throw away our rubbish, she didn't care to actually show us, but simply replied, somewhere outside.. -.- And when I asked if we could decorate, she also seemed unaware what this was too.. So I told her "Like drilling holes for pictures?" She said sure, aslong as you put it back to it's original state if you leave.. Oh so the mank pink bedroom doesn't count for putting shit back to how it was? DUMBASS!


 Anywho! My Mum said that we have some spare paint in the garage, so I can go over the pink and also the horrible brown that's currently painted in the bathroom before we start to move in the furniture. I can also find a guy in the yellow pages to go over the carpets and give them a good clean :)


 Apart from them few things, everything else is fine! And I can't wait for them to say whether I can get the apartment or not! :) Hopefully it's mine :D


 Time for todays Horrorscope! (including Monday's and Tuesday's)



- January 2 -

Finding the time to pursue your dreams can be difficult, especially when a restless spirit continually tries to take possession of you. Just keep your eyes on the prize and a bottle of holy water in your pocket- everything else will take care of itself.
Dark days: Monday, Friday


- January 3 -

With your good looks and easygoing nature you're destined to attract many admirers. Some will have your best interest at heart. Others will attempt to lure you into secluded parks where no one will be able to hear you scream. True wisdom is being able to tell which is which.
Unlucky numbers: 81, 203, 205

- January 4 -

You possess great courage and are unafraid to lead the charge when the battle cry sounds. This resolve will be invaluable to your commanders when you take part in the coming war between vampires and humans.
Beware of: Real stuffed animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment