Monday 20 February 2012

It's Monday..

How long would it take to defrost a chicken?


 Like a full on chicken.


 We're supposed to be having chicken for dinner tomorrow, I took it out the freezer a few hours ago and put it in the fridge (which took up the majority of our lovely fridge space -.-), but I wonder how long that will take.. hmm


 Our fridge contents can be quite strange sometimes. We went to Asda this morning and got a shitload of stuff, so at the minute it's pretty full. However, before we had: A practically empty jar of salsa (don't know why we didn't chuck it, I guess we had a connection), 1 egg, 1 random twinkie (which I'm surprised I didn't eat), about 5 bottles of wine, a tiny tiny tub of sweetcorn that didn't quite fit on my mini pizza last week so we had to foster it, 3 sausages, about 5 slices of pepperoni and some juice!
 Wonder what type of meal you can make with that? :D Maybe a tiny tiny omelette, a twinkie for desert and a very drunken Lizzie!


 Last few days we've had no milk, so I've had to survive on no coffee or tea :( which makes a sad brit!
 Even though Aldi is about a 5 minute walk down the road >.>


 By the way Loveitts still haven't called. I saw Paula again today, and I was going to confront her, but the faggit had the guy from next door to help her remove a battery from the dying smoke alarm (which had been going off for the past... month!?), so I left her to it.

 That's about it.. I'm enjoying my coffee too much to care about writing anything interesting :D

No comments:

Post a Comment