Saturday 18 February 2012

Loveitts!

 By far, probably the worst home rental company, period.


 From the very first time I called them to get a viewing of the properties, to a month in our new place - they have been nothing but a bunch of arrogant little shits. I don't know what the problem is with the douche on reception, since every time I call she's always whining at me and sighing, as if I'm wasting her time or that she could be doing something more interesting. If you don't like the job love, by all means, noone's forcing you to stay.. Hell, I'd kill for a cheerful receptionist to answer whenever I call your shitty company.


 I wouldn't mind about the fact that she sounds like a stuck-up cow if I didn't have to speak to her, but I have to call all the time about the numerous things that are wrong or broken in the apartment. Maybe if they did something about my multiple complaints and phone calls from an on-time rent-paying tenant, then she wouldn't have to sound so god damn miserable! Or maybe it's just more than her jobs' worth...


 When shes finishes her little hissy fits, she then just puts me through to another twat, yay! Except this time I have to speed through what I have to say since she always seems in such a rush that when I finish saying my name and which apartment I live at, she thinks that's the conversation ended and starts saying bye! She doesn't even take note of what I'm saying - I may aswell be speaking Russian.. atleast then she might pay more attention -.- Here's an example of my last conversation:


Me: "Hi, my name's Elizabeth Gochenour, I live at Blah blah blah, shit keeps fucking up at my apartment. I called 4 weeks ago about getting my lock fixed, since it was broke before I moved in.. and still noone has come to even look at it. One of my kitchen hobs still doesn't work, there's a freaking hole through my wall, and I want a refund for when I payed for the carpets to be cleaned.


Twat #1 :"Right. So err.. what did you say your name was?"


Me: "Elizabeth Gochenour"


Twat #1: "*Sigh* Err.. who do you want me to put you through to?"


Me: "Someone who can fix shit?" (Here's me thinking am I doing her job?)


Twat #1: "Alright" *puts me on hold without even notifying me first*


Twat #2: "Hi, how can I help you?"


Me: "Hi, yea, I just wanted to get the stuff fixed in my apartment, you know, the list of things that I've been wanting to be fixed for the past 4 weeks now?"


Twat #2: "Sorry, who is this?"


Me: "Uh, Elizabeth Gochenour"


Twat #2: "And which apartment do you live in?"


Me: "Blah blah blah" (Did the fucktard receptionist not tell this twat before hand? So now she's wasting my time... well played receptionist)


Twat #2: "Right, so what is it that seems to be the problem?"


Me: (Seems to be the problem? Is she kidding me?) "For starters, I still haven't got the main lock on my door fixed, and it's been broken since I moved in 4 weeks ago."


Twat #2: "Alright, I'll put it through to maintenance, ok? Byee!"


Me: "Err, no, excuse me, I'm not finished? There's also one of the kitchen hobs that don't work."


Twat #2: "Right, ok. Well I'll put that through aswell, ok? Byee!"


Me: (ffs is this woman for real?) "Again, I'm not finished, are you in a rush? We found a hole in our wall. It seems to be where there has been a cable or a pipe fitted in the past, and it hasn't been filled, since it's bringing in a draft"


Twat #2: "Wheres the hole?"


Me: "In the living room wall"


Twat #2: "Where abouts in the living room?"


Me: "On the furthest wall, the wall with the window on, it's in the bottom left hand corner"


Twat #2: "It's in the corner of the window frame?"


Me: "No no no, it's in the bottom left corner of the WALL"


Twat #2: "Right, ok, well i'll add that to the list too. (Cheeky bitch!) Thanks for calling, byee!" *Hangs up*


Me: WTF?!


 *facedesk*


 So anyway, on Thursday, a guy rang the door, claiming he was from Cartwrights' (the company that actually own the apartment building), saying he has come to look at the door lock. He came in, looked at the lock and just said "So what's the problem?". I'm just like wtf.. I've phoned these people like seven times telling them that the latch on my door is broken, and when they eventually send someone out, they don't even inform them?!
 I tell him the problem (again), and the guy is like "Yea I can see it's broken". So why the hell waste my time by asking me the apparently obvious question?! GAH! He takes a quick look, then tells me how he's got to make a trip to Rugby, and it will take him a few hours. I don't really listen because I don't really give a damn, but while he was here, I tell him about the hole. He gets out his crumpled piece of paper and shows it to me.
 "Yeah, says here that you've apparently got a hole in the corner of your window frame?"


 AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGH! How many times do I have to tell them! It's not in the frickin' window frame! It's in the GOD DAMN WALL!
 I show the guy this hole in the WALL, he takes one look and says "Ohh yea, looks like there used to be a pipe or cable going through it" Well duh, thanks captain freakin obvious.
 Then he says he's going to leave because of going to rugby blah blah blah, he'll call me in a few hours and come round tomorrow or later today to fix it, and off he heads out the door.. I'm like "Don't you need my number to be able to call?" So he shows me he already has my number, which was amazing how they managed to come somewhat prepared, and then leaves.


 Shock horror.. He hasn't called. Neither has he come back to fix it. So basically I've waited 4 weeks for a guy to come round, look at my broken lock, tell me I've got a hole in my window frame and then leaves.


 I'm seriously debating whether to go all out and verbally bitchslap some douches over the phone.


 Basically.. I wouldn't recommend Loveitts.. Not even to the homeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment